Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shocktro

Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx   Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:48 am

Character Name:Shocktrooprx

Race / Class:Draenei/ Shaman

Spec:Restoration

Have any resist sets?:~295 SR with flask

Why did you choose this spec? It Was the polar opposite of dpsing.

Do you have off-spec gear? Partial Elemental Gear for farming, no enhance gear as that spec makes me want to vomit

Link to Armory Profil

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? I am pretty thick skinned and have been known to

take a joke too far on occasion. I don't get sandy vag too often.

Previous Guild(s):Kill Switch-Kilrogg> I left prior to us basically disbanding the guild. I moved to

Turalyon where I joined a guild called <clan redundancy clan> and had a great time with a wonderful group

of people. The GM/Main Tank Devetre is/was an awesome GM but like the majority of guilds in the last few

months before the expansion. we lost some people to RL shit and some had their ADD act up and stop

showing up. GM and officers pretty much decided to stop raiding until the expansion. So here I am a poor

little homeless spacegoat with noone to heal which makes me really sad in the pants.

Raid Experience:

Kara: lol i have some badge gear, enough said.

Gruul's lair/Magtheridon's lair: Dps and healed both.

SSC:3/6 I never got in on hydross,tidewalker or vashj.

TK:2/4 I have done VR and al'ar and made several attempts on Kael.

MH: 4/5 We were working on Archimonde

BT:5/9 We made two or three half hearted attempts on RoS

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is
about you, not your internet life]:

I am pretty easy going, I work full time ( 3.5 days a week ftw) The

only issue I have is that I can only raid on Sun. Mon and Tues due to my work schedule. I did read all

about Rated R and understand that if accepted i could only maintain a 50% attendance I spoke to Voracity

in game and she advised that I post an application anyway.
Back to top Go down
Voracity
Admin
Admin
Voracity

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx   Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:08 am

Half time shaman is better than no time shaman, we can balance it around.
Back to top Go down
https://ratedr.forumakers.com
Oktavia

Oktavia

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx   Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:10 am

Dear Applicant-

Does your chain heal work even if people aren't lined up?

Please respond.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
shocktro

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx   Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:13 am

lol i do use CH even on single targets at times. sometimes it is more mana efficent for me to even knowing it will not hit others. but i do use LHW in a clinch to pop a small heal on someone to buy me a second to wind up a bigger heal. But i do have to admit it does make me a little sad when i don't see it hop =(
Back to top Go down
shocktro

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx   Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:19 am

if your question is in regards to the mechanics of chain heal it hits my primary target and jump to two people within range consecutively. from the best i have been able to determine it will hop to people that are within ~10 yards of each other,
Back to top Go down
Voracity
Admin
Admin
Voracity

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx   Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:24 am

lol

It was meant as a joke because one night in Kara, this one resto shaman puggie refused to use Chain Heal because "nobody was lined up" and said it was terribly inefficient. Meanwhile she went oom spamming LHW 95% of the time. You'll see the screenshot of that fight soon enough. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ratedr.forumakers.com
shocktro

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx   Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:30 am

haha lol seriously i was just sitting here sipping some coffee thinking " this has to be some kind of put on." i was a little baffled i have to admit. on face value its a pretty silly question so i was looking for more meaning to it.....

PS DK's are going to be pretty badass
Back to top Go down
Joshawa

Joshawa

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx   Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 3:22 pm

The brotha's a good man! get him in! I could use some ele shammy luuuuuv
Back to top Go down
Oktavia

Oktavia

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx   Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:23 pm

Sexellent.

We lovez chain healz Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx   Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman . Shocktrooprx
Page 1 of 1