Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vitani - Draenei Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vit

Vitani - Draenei Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Vitani - Draenei Shaman   Vitani - Draenei Shaman EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:47 pm

APPLICATION
Character Name: Vitani
Race / Class: Dreanei Shaman
Spec: Enhancement
Have any resist sets?: no
Why did you choose this spec? My boyfriend, who doesn't really play much any more, plays a melee class, and I wanted to spec to compliment him, now it's just a fun spec for me.
Do you have off-spec gear? I have a few healing items

Link to Armory Profile:

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? Nope, I can be a fairly offensive person myself sometimes.

Previous Guild(s): The Broken
Reason for Leaving: The Broken are some great people, but they don't seem to have room for me. I have yet to attend a raid with them due to a lack of raiders, or too many dpsers. As a new recruit, and a fairly fresh 70, I'm last on the list of people to take.
Raid Experience: I have no raid experience on my shaman, however, I have a priest, who I have cleared Kara, ZA, Mags, and Gruul's with, and have done some TK with.

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? Not at all. My gear is not the best, and I would prefer to start out at the bottom, and work my way up.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]: My name is Stacy, I'm 25, and I live in Washington state with my boyfriend, our 4 cats, and dog. I work at The Home Depot as a bookkeeping associate. I'm totally dorky, smart, and socially inept. I don't talk much until I get used to people, but I'm fairly easy to get along with.

I'd also like to add this: No, this is not my first toon, but I have been burned out from healing, and have been dedicated to this toon since I started leveling it. I do not play my other characters for more than doing dailies right now, however, if they are needed, I would be more than willing to bring them along. I like being helpful when I can, but I will get annoyed if it becomes a permanent thing.
Back to top Go down
Vit

PostSubject: Re: Vitani - Draenei Shaman   Vitani - Draenei Shaman EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:53 pm

I'm unable to link my armory page... or even enter a web address apparently, but here it is.

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Vitani
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vitani - Draenei Shaman   Vitani - Draenei Shaman EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Contact me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitani - Draenei Shaman   Vitani - Draenei Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Vitani - Draenei Shaman
Page 1 of 1