Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaitha - Draenei Shaman

Go down 
+3
Nakittycat
Joshawa
Kaitha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitha

Kaitha - Draenei Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:15 pm

Character Name: Kaitha
Race / Class: Draenei Shaman
Spec: Resto
Have any resist sets?: No
Why did you choose this spec?: Our guild needed more healers
Do you have off-spec gear?: Random Kara gear for Enhance, nothing special for Elemental

Link to Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Elune&n=Kaitha

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here?: No

Previous Guild(s): Meteora - Elune Server
Reason for Leaving: Quit raiding
Raid Experience: Full Kara, 4/6 ZA, Gruul

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

My name's Albert, 19 year old male. RL Friends with Joshawa and Trevin who is also applying. Been gaming forever and just hope to see some end game with friends before Wrath comes out.
Back to top Go down
Joshawa

Joshawa

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:22 pm

Get these guys in, you wont regret it.
Back to top Go down
Nakittycat

Nakittycat

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:45 am

Joshawa wrote:
Get these guys in, you wont regret it.

This is raiding guild. One of applicant post against our guild "Reason: quit raiding".

But who knows...as long as you can bring fun and teamwork to our raid. Deaken and Vora will hard to say No.
Back to top Go down
Pookwithcake
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Pookwithcake

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:01 am

I assume he meant the guild quit raiding.
Back to top Go down
Nakittycat

Nakittycat

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:08 am

Pookwithcake wrote:
I assume he meant the guild quit raiding.

I thought so !

I personally want one shaman (resto or elemental) to be my bee-otch. I guess you like kinky enhance style Pook lol!
Back to top Go down
Pookwithcake
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Pookwithcake

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:15 am

Enhance only if they drop GoA, I don't need no damn WF totem. My hunter didn't need it and neither does my druid.
Back to top Go down
Smyria

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:16 pm

Pookwithcake wrote:
Enhance only if they drop GoA, I don't need no damn WF totem. My hunter didn't need it and neither does my druid.

If he's going to drop GoA keep him in the tank group. GoA ftl in melee dps.
Back to top Go down
Pookwithcake
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Pookwithcake

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:21 pm

Actually GoA is good for the Crits. Also when you put and Enhancement shamman a hunter, feral, rogue and warrior; dropping GoA is better for the group than WF, since 5 of 5 will use GoA when only 2 of 5 will use WF. Got to look at the big picture. Especially if that is a Suvival Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Smyria

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:27 pm

Pookwithcake wrote:
Actually GoA is good for the Crits. Also when you put and Enhancement shamman a hunter, feral, rogue and warrior; dropping GoA is better for the group than WF, since 5 of 5 will use GoA when only 2 of 5 will use WF. Got to look at the big picture. Especially if that is a Suvival Hunter.

I totally agree with GoA in a mixed group like that, but considering we usually have a good sized melee group that sometimes spills over into two groups, GoA would be nerfing our melee dps. No matter how much agi you give warriors/pallies/rogues it will never match up to another full hit, especially how often WF procs for melee dps. It really depends though, on my rogue gear spreadsheet WF is the best temporary main hand enchantment. But then again, you're a druid...
Back to top Go down
Estis

Estis

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:31 pm

Pookwithcake wrote:

shitting up the recruitment thread for the win!

I can see that working if the warrior is Fury but if they're arms, not having WF almost cuts their DPS in half (Look at the WWS where Ayjae has it for some fights and not for others). Add the rogue's increased DPS from WF, with the arms warrior's and I think you'll have a bigger jump in damage than you would if you dropped GoA for that setup.
Back to top Go down
Smyria

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:33 pm

Estis wrote:
Pookwithcake wrote:

shitting up the recruitment thread for the win!

Lol. I like Kaitha, pretty good healer in ZA last night.
Back to top Go down
Pookwithcake
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Pookwithcake

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:53 pm

Well I hear there is going to be a nerf to WF in the up coming Expac, something along the lines of a static AP increase. So that should start a nice little QQing of tears.
Back to top Go down
Estis

Estis

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:00 pm

Yeah, I think they're adding some haste rating to it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sisterlife

PostSubject: Bastards   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:36 pm

omg must u guys hijack every fucking thread i gotta sift through your bs so i can read the app and any relevant info .. no your goa side bar does not count take it to a discusion thread like class or raid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaitha - Draenei Shaman   Kaitha - Draenei Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaitha - Draenei Shaman
Page 1 of 1