Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haezel, Draenei Elemental Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Haezel, Draenei Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Haezel, Draenei Elemental Shaman   Haezel, Draenei Elemental Shaman EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:36 pm

APPLICATION
Character Name: Haezel
Race / Class: Draenei Shaman
Spec: Elemental, 41/0/20
Have any resist sets?: No, but I have all the materials to get my shadow resistance set made immediately.
Why did you choose this spec? I love playing a caster class because I already have a rogue and a resto druid, so it was a nice change of pace compared to healing and melee.
Do you have off-spec gear? Yes, mainly Karazhan level healing gear approximately 1300+ healing without all the enchants.

Link to Armory Profile:

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? No, I'm not easily offended.

Previous Guild(s): La Familia
Reason for Leaving: I was an officer in the guild and due to lack of raiding and people steadily leaving the guild, leadership decided to revert the guild back to solely a family guild.
Raid Experience: Up to Vashj in SSC and up to Kael'thas in TK. However, I used to play a resto druid as my main and I have completed everything through BT, so I do have the experience just not as a dps class.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

I'm 22 and graduated college in May with degrees in History and Psychology. I also just recently got married at the end of July due to my husband being in the Navy but we are planning for the larger ceremony to be in May 2009. So for now, I'm playing the happy housewife routine until I start graduate school for history which will be in about a year.
Back to top Go down
Voracity
Admin
Admin
Voracity

Haezel, Draenei Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haezel, Draenei Elemental Shaman   Haezel, Draenei Elemental Shaman EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Speak to an officer in game. If possible, would you be willing to help with some fights on the druid, as some nights we have people swap to healer specs/healer alts for one reason or another [usually to fill out healer attendance voids].
Back to top Go down
https://ratedr.forumakers.com

Haezel, Draenei Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1