Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Icedtea- 70 shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icedtea

Icedtea- 70  shaman Empty
PostSubject: Icedtea- 70 shaman   Icedtea- 70  shaman EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:06 pm

Character Name: Icedtea
Race / Class: draenei shaman
Spec: elemental (41/0/20)
Have any resist sets?:None yet.
Why did you choose this spec? I was always a tank and I wanted to try dps out... elemental dps is overpowered fun.
Do you have off-spec gear? I have some resto gear that would work for kara... but with 2-3 weeks I could easily upgrade it. As for my current spec, I pump out 1100-1200 dps, and with full raid buffs, likely between 1200-1300.

Link to Armory Profile:

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? Not at all

Previous Guild(s): pre BC I was in Avente, now I am currently in Anoteros, but it's a friend guild so leaving is not a big deal.
Reason for Leaving: lack of progression... good people and good raiders, just there aren't enough people to accomplish anything.
Raid Experience: all of the tier 4 raids, full ZA, and some TK/SSC when anoteros ran joint runs with Kill Switch. pre BC- ZG, MC, AQ and BWL

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? I am pretty used to it at this point... so I don't mind spending some time to get through it.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:
Well, I am 17, go to a private school in CT, and love to just have fun and enjoy whatever i am doing. I want to raid quite a bit this summer and you guys seem like the best fit for what I want to accomplish... and you're probably the most fun guild I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Icedtea

Icedtea- 70  shaman Empty
PostSubject: one other thing...   Icedtea- 70  shaman EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:15 pm

Icedtea is technically my alt, but because NO GUILDS ever need a protection warrior, I decided to look for something for the shaman instead. If needed, I could play my protection warrior Galros, who is very well geared and ready to tank Black Temple.

armory:
Back to top Go down

Icedtea- 70 shaman
Page 1 of 1