Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wyldchyld- Enhance Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyldchyld

Wyldchyld

Wyldchyld- Enhance Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Wyldchyld- Enhance Shaman   Wyldchyld- Enhance Shaman EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:34 am

Character Name: Wyldchyld
Race / Class: Dreani/Shaman
Spec: Enhance
Have any resist sets?: Working on Shadow set
Why did you choose this spec? Like helping my fellow melee'ers to outdamage squishies
Do you have off-spec gear? +1900 resto set/ +600 dam Ele set(still working on that set)

Link to Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Wyldchyld

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? bah whats offended

Previous Guild(s): Anathema
Reason for Leaving: raid times were to early with my new schedule
Raid Experience: kara(cleared) Gruuls(cleared) Mags(cleared) ZA (never been) SSC(cleared) TK(3/4) Hyjal (4/5) BT (4/9)

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]: I am married with a 9 yr old daughter. I do like spending time with them out in the bright area you see through your windows Smile. I enjoy riding my Harley and love my work.

W
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

Wyldchyld- Enhance Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyldchyld- Enhance Shaman   Wyldchyld- Enhance Shaman EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:12 pm

Approved, talk to me in game.
Back to top Go down

Wyldchyld- Enhance Shaman
Page 1 of 1