Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resto Shammy - Reformed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reformed

Resto Shammy - Reformed Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:29 pm

Character Name: Reformed
Race / Class: Draenei Shaman
Spec: Resto
Have any resist sets?: Shadow.
Why did you choose this spec? Sick of seeing too many shitty healers who cant do there jobs.
Do you have off-spec gear?

Link to Armory Profile:

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? I'm here to rub Deaken in butter.

Previous Guild(s): Abstract
Reason for Leaving: Butter.
Raid Experience: BT and everything under

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]: I'm 20 living with mommy and my gf Azunie. Lifes great, and so is my big black clock. I play wow, I laugh, I cry, I cuddle. Ya.

Back to top Go down
Reformed

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:30 pm

Odd - it didnt all show up...

Shadow resist set.
Back to top Go down
Unthir

Unthir

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:14 am

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=9336627832&sid=1

Your choice to recruit them, but they seem like some shitty people.
Back to top Go down
Reformed

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:45 am

Naw, that kid was just angry we wouldn't spoon feed him epic gems.
That thread doesn't deserve a real response.

Regardless.. What does a GBank have to do with our skill and knowledge of T6 Raids.
Back to top Go down
Unthir

Unthir

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:58 am

I'm just pointing out the fact that their is obviously some drama surrounding you. if its true or not. its drama.

I have no say. I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
Reformed

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:52 pm

True.. But if I were to post on the Forums that you stole the mats to my mongoose or something.. That mean you now have drama? Regardless of whether its true or not. So does that mean your a shitty person no matter what?
Back to top Go down
Unthir

Unthir

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:33 pm

Reformed wrote:
True.. But if I were to post on the Forums that you stole the mats to my mongoose or something.. That mean you now have drama? Regardless of whether its true or not. So does that mean your a shitty person no matter what?

now that would be tough seeing as I dont have an alliance charcter wouldnt it?
Back to top Go down
Reformed

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:59 pm

Called an example.
Back to top Go down
Unthir

Unthir

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:42 pm

I find it interesting that u were runnin a guild. now after that post u arent and looking for a guild.

amazing how that works.
Back to top Go down
Mazzic

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:52 pm

You should really leave the drama on the WoW forums, and stop bringing it to another guilds forums, this just isn't the place for it.

Aside from that, this happened after Abstract had declared a cease to raiding.
Back to top Go down
Unthir

Unthir

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:53 pm

Mazzic wrote:
bringing it to another guilds forums

ehhhhhhhhhhhh?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Hobolochetoz

P.S. please check the front page of the website.
Back to top Go down
Mazzic

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:59 pm

My apologies then.
Back to top Go down
Mazzic

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:00 pm

Quote :
now that would be tough seeing as I dont have an alliance charcter wouldnt it?

I was going off this.
Back to top Go down
Reformed

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:17 am

Changed our minds about the Guild.

Feel free to Delete the App.
Back to top Go down
Rebma

Rebma

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:57 am

K thx Bai.
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:38 pm

Archived for hillarity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy - Reformed   Resto Shammy - Reformed Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto Shammy - Reformed
Page 1 of 1