Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rajjin ne druid 70

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rajjin

Rajjin ne druid 70 Empty
PostSubject: Rajjin ne druid 70   Rajjin ne druid 70 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 6:17 pm

APPLICATION
Character Name:Rajjin
Race / Class:ne druid
Spec:feral
Have any resist sets?:have nature and frost for the hydross fight
Why did you choose this spec? i used to be main healer back before bc and after that i didnt want to heal anymore i wanted to hit stuff hard
Do you have off-spec gear?i have crap moonkin and healin gear

Link to Armory Profile:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Llane&n=Rajjin
this is it for now i am goin to server transfer so when it goes thru and i get setteled il update it with new name nad link

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here?no
Previous Guild(s):col was my first raidin guild, overwhelming injustice on llane, chipotle
Reason for Leaving:all of them fell apart and i had nothing to do with it
Raid Experience: everything in game cept most of naxx last few bosses in aq40 and mt h and bt and sun

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members?nope i like killing stuff so w/e

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:im 26 i work at a school part time and am currentyly in school for my degree(well not currently cause its summer but w/e)
Back to top Go down
rajjin

Rajjin ne druid 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajjin ne druid 70   Rajjin ne druid 70 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:54 am

name is still rajjin and im on kilrogg now
Back to top Go down

Rajjin ne druid 70
Page 1 of 1