Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faelon - Night Elf Druid

Go down 
+2
Pookwithcake
Voracity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Faelon-

Faelon - Night Elf Druid Empty
PostSubject: Faelon - Night Elf Druid   Faelon - Night Elf Druid EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:22 am

Character Name: Faelon
Race / Class: Nigh Elf Druid
Spec: Balance
Have any resist sets?: Not at this time.
Why did you choose this spec? I chose Balance to challenge myself, I stuck with it because I love it (The dance helps!).
Do you have off-spec gear? I have a healing set, 14-1500 healing.

Link to Armory Profile: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Faelon

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? Nope.

Previous Guild(s): I was an officer in a guild called Butterknife, on Terenas server.
Reason for Leaving: The guild broke apart.
Raid Experience: Karazhan, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, ZA, BT

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? Bring it on.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

I am 25, live in Denver, CO and work in a cube. I counterbalance my super boring job by killing as many mobs as I can in WoW, going on drinking binges and traveling on occasion. I can't wait for Blizzcon '08!
Back to top Go down
Voracity
Admin
Admin
Voracity

PostSubject: Re: Faelon - Night Elf Druid   Faelon - Night Elf Druid EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:05 am

We're in need of a healing druid at this moment in time. If you are willing to raid with us as resto that'd be cool, seeing as we have a regular Boomkin already.
Keep in touch Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ratedr.forumakers.com
Pookwithcake
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Pookwithcake

PostSubject: Re: Faelon - Night Elf Druid   Faelon - Night Elf Druid EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:19 am

Faelon- wrote:

going on drinking binges

I approve of this message.

Yes please more HOTs is nice.

-Has cake
Back to top Go down
Faelon-

PostSubject: Re: Faelon - Night Elf Druid   Faelon - Night Elf Druid EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:36 am

I am definitely trying to avoid a healing role, I like DPS too much. Please do keep me in mind should your needs change.
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Faelon - Night Elf Druid   Faelon - Night Elf Druid EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:44 am

Try looking into a deeper Resto spec but still boomkinning it up. Largely, what we're looking for are full stacks of lifeblooms on boss fights, especially Azgalor. We may have room for you yet, especially with such a heavy raid composition of warlocks and mages.
Back to top Go down
Voracity
Admin
Admin
Voracity

PostSubject: Re: Faelon - Night Elf Druid   Faelon - Night Elf Druid EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:25 pm

Half balance/half resto? Also a popular raid spec.

And our locks/mages go nuts for boomkin!
Back to top Go down
https://ratedr.forumakers.com
Faelon-

PostSubject: Re: Faelon - Night Elf Druid   Faelon - Night Elf Druid EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:14 pm

I have looked into a balance/resto build in the past, I didn't pursue it as a viable raid spec because it would handicap me in both DPS and healing. Without the Wrath of Cenarius (at the bottom of the tree) alone talent my DPS would go down significantly, and that isn't the only talent I would have to sacrifice. A build like this would also be a minimal improvement in healing, especially in end-game raiding.

I definitely do not mind helping out with healing in a raid when it's needed, this is one of the reasons I stuck with this particular class and spec, I can easily drop out of Moonkin form and resurrect someone or heal if one of the healers is down. But I think that I can provide this useful function to a raid without significantly altering my spec. I am willing to make small changes as necessary, I can make amendments to the build to get Improved Faerie Fire or Nature's Swiftness etc.

If this build cannot not fit into your current roster then I am more than willing to continue to shop around or even wait until our particular needs match, I am nothing if not patient and a good sport Smile
Back to top Go down
Griaane

Griaane

PostSubject: Re: Faelon - Night Elf Druid   Faelon - Night Elf Druid EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:54 pm

WHAT I might have to share the Boomkin attention?? I love the locks and mages fighting over being in my group. Razz Can I just steal part of his gear??
Back to top Go down
Synthan
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Synthan

PostSubject: Re: Faelon - Night Elf Druid   Faelon - Night Elf Druid EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:24 pm

You can still get moonkin and a lot of the important healing talents as well. I have thought of taking my druid this way many times.
Back to top Go down
Joshawa

Joshawa

PostSubject: Re: Faelon - Night Elf Druid   Faelon - Night Elf Druid EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:32 pm

This is why I always have warm milk and bread ready for Synthan when he gets confused. Now now Synthan, just lay your little head down and stop thinking of silly ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faelon - Night Elf Druid   Faelon - Night Elf Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Faelon - Night Elf Druid
Page 1 of 1