Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vitamins - NightElf Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stockdaleb

Vitamins - NightElf Druid Empty
PostSubject: Vitamins - NightElf Druid   Vitamins - NightElf Druid EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:40 pm

APPLICATION
Character Name: Vitamins
Race / Class: NightElf Druid
Spec: Restoration
Have any resist sets?: No
Why did you choose this spec? Because healing is the only thing I haven't done with my other 70s.
Do you have off-spec gear? I have a dps/tanking set consisting of mostly blues.

Link to Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Vitamins

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? No its very hard to offend me.

Previous Guild(s): Gaea's Fury/Defias/Gladius Dei/Wanderhome Refugees
Reason for Leaving: Left Gaea's for Defias on my Hunter, Soulbind, due to them sucking and getting no where.
Left Defias because it branched to Gladius Dei.
Left GD because I was inactive for about 7 months.
Left Wanderhome because I want to see more content and progress further as a raider.
Raid Experience: Full cleared Kara, Downed Gruul, Downed Mag. Seen a glimpse of SSC and TK taking down the first boss of each.

About Me: I live on the east coast and I work 9-5 EST mon-fri. I have a girlfriend that is living with me. I also live with 4 other roommates.
I go to college in Boston and Im currently in my senior year. I like long walks on the beach and my penis is gynormous.
Back to top Go down
Arywyn

Arywyn

Vitamins - NightElf Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vitamins - NightElf Druid   Vitamins - NightElf Druid EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:51 pm

Ahhh, good times in GD! Show us whats u gotz! I love you
Back to top Go down

Vitamins - NightElf Druid
Page 1 of 1