Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Herat

Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid   Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:19 pm

Character Name: Herat
Race / Class: Night Elf / Druid
Spec: Feral
Have any resist sets?: Not at the moment.
Why did you choose this spec? I wanted to give tanking a try and have been enjoying it. I also like that I can DPS on encounters where I’m not tanking.
Do you have off-spec gear? My resto gear is pretty pathetic, I don’t have any moonkin gear.

Link to Armory Profile:
Herat: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Herat
I should have logged out in Bear Form for my actual stats to show. I’ll be able to get a profile of my DPS gear up on Sunday.
Soontir: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Soontir
The guild Soontir is in is not a raiding guild. It’s a group of RL friends that mostly live in Western Washington. I would of course respec to Holy if Soontir was needed for something, which should put my +heal a little higher. Most of my gear was gemmed before the new mana regen formula in 2.4 went live. Looking back, I recognize I made some odd choices for gems, so there are definitely some improvements I could do. I’m listing Soontir in here so you know he’s an option when needed, but I definitely would prefer to raid with my druid. Smile

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? Political Correctness offends me. J/K ;-p

Previous Guild(s): Last Call, Illuminati
Reason for Leaving:
I joined Last Call while they were still working on Kael’thas in Tempest Keep and was there for the progress through Mount Hyjal and Black Temple. I went to non-raid status in Last Call in April after being burnt out on the game. I continued to help the guild with raids on the occasions where they were short a healer though. A few days ago one of the officers of Last Call decided to kick some non-raiders. Afterwards he then told me I should not have been one of the ones kicked because even after going non-raid I still helped go raid when they needed me to. But, they also kicked my friends Karlon and Nial, so I decided I wasn't going to pursue getting reinstated into the guild.

I left Illuminati at the end of August ’07 because I could see the writing on the wall. Attendance was poor and the guild leader wasn't the easiest person to get along with. I wanted to move to a guild that was raiding successfully.

I had positive DKP and high attendance ratings with both guilds.

Raid Experience:
With my druid, I have raided all of Karazhan, Gruul’s Lair, Magtheridon, everything but Lady Vashj in Serpentshrine Caverns, Void Reaver & Solarian in Tempest Keep, everything but Archimonde in Mount Hyjal, and the first three bosses in Black Temple.

With my priest I have done full clears of all the above dungeons, Zul’Aman, and I have experience with Kalecgos and Felmyst in Sunwell Plateau. I started raiding with my priest because I figured that would be the type of character raid guilds would need. While healing is fun at times, I’ve had much more fun tanking and would like my future in raiding to be as a tank.

I listen to instructions and learn from my mistakes. I show up on time and bring all necessary consumables.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character:
First, I want to thank you for accepting me into Rated R as a friend of Háte and Haezel. I have been wanting to get back into raiding for a little while now, but as a tank. I’m hoping that there will be some room for me in that role. Smile

I’ve been playing MMOs for a while; I started with Ultima Online in ’97. I started gaming in the early 80s with the Atari 2600 and the Commodore 64. I try to play some other games I buy for the PC and PS3 as well, but WoW seems to eat up most of my gaming time.

I love movies, I have somewhere over 1400 DVDs in my collection now (including HD DVD and Blu-Ray). I’m also a bit of a Star Wars fanatic, so much so that I even enjoyed the Prequels (I just have to ignore Jar-Jar). I enjoy most types of movies, but the biggest selections in my collection would be Drama, Action, and Sci-Fi.

I use smiley faces while chatting a lot. I sometimes have a sarcastic sense of humor, which doesn’t translate to text very well all the time, so it’s probably a good thing I use them.

To pay the bills, I’m a computer technician. In my current position, I’m testing some servers that are under development (at least, that's what I'm supposed to be doing while I'm typing this up). It’s not really all that exciting, unless you like getting your hands on the latest and greatest technology that won’t be released for a while. Smile

If there’s anything else you want to know, just ask. I’ll be out of town this weekend though. I’ll be back sometime Sunday afternoon/evening.

Giant wall of text crits you for 10,000.
Back to top Go down
Joshawa

Joshawa

PostSubject: Re: Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid   Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Hate dies.
Back to top Go down
Synthan
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Synthan

PostSubject: Re: Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid   Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:19 pm

Holy crap nice app.
Back to top Go down
Kaimbelian
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Kaimbelian

PostSubject: Re: Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid   Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:39 pm

only crits for 10,000, then how can hate die, cause he has like 12k health,hmm it must have a dot effect added to it.
Back to top Go down
Joshawa

Joshawa

PostSubject: Re: Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid   Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:06 pm

The ladies havent "buffed" me yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid   Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Herat - Night Elf Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1