Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sin - Human Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sin

sin

Sin - Human Mage Empty
PostSubject: Sin - Human Mage   Sin - Human Mage EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 4:14 pm

Character Name:

Sín
(S, Alt + 161, N)

Race / Class:

Human Mage

Spec:

Currently 2/48/11, Although recently I have been using a 0/40/21 spec as well.

Have any resist sets?:

I have full shadow(BT) and fire(Badge) resist sets.

Why did you choose this spec?

I prefer the consistent DPS that a fire build brings over a build allows higher spurts of damage at the cost of lower steady DPS. As mentioned above, I have been playing around with a 0/40/21 build for the gain in survivability at the minimal cost in DPS.

Do you have off-spec gear?

I have a spell haste set (313 Haste total), full tailoring set, 4/5 Vengeful, and all Badge / ZA gear that a mage is able to use.

Link to Armory Profile:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=S%C3%ADn

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here?

No

Previous Guild(s):

My most recent guild was named Korgasm from the server Korgath. I was guild master and raid leader.

Reason for Leaving:

Leading a guild was a little to much for me. I decided to step down as leader and join a server to play with my friends and family.

Raid Experience:

I have cleared and lead raids up to Bloodboil in Black Temple and Anthereon in Mount Hyjal. I was attuned for Black Temple before the release of the latest major patch. I did not raid much Pre-BC.

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members?

No

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

My real name is Ian, 24 years old , and I reside in California. Basically things that are new to me or anything I am able to gain knowledge from will spark my interest.

Last edited by sin on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

Sin - Human Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin - Human Mage   Sin - Human Mage EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:21 pm

Approved, contact me in game.
Back to top Go down

Sin - Human Mage
Page 1 of 1