Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azaris - 70 Human Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azaris

Azaris

Azaris - 70 Human Mage Empty
PostSubject: Azaris - 70 Human Mage   Azaris - 70 Human Mage EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:53 pm

Character Name:

Current Name & Location: Auron - Echo Isles Server
Name on Kilrogg (If Transferred): Azaris

Race / Class:

Human / Mage

Spec:

Deep Fire - 2/48/11

Have any resist sets?:

Not Yet

Why did you choose this spec?

Based on the research I have done (theorycrafting, etc.), this has been generally agreed upon
as the highest damage-output spec. Perhaps not in all stages of end-game or in all encounters,
but it is the overall highest dps spec.

Do you have off-spec gear?

No.

Link to Armory Profile:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Echo+Isles&n=Auron

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here?

Not at all.

Previous Guild(s):

Have been unguilded for about a week now. The guild I was in before that was EndGame on Echo Isles.

Reason for Leaving:

Got a new job, which came with a new schedule that didn't mesh well with the guild's raiding schedule.

Raid Experience:

Pre-BC: All of the 20-man and 40-man content up to Vael in BWL.
TBC: All of the T4 content, as well as all of ZA. Additionally, 5/6 in SSC, 3/4 in TK, 2/5 in MH, and 1/9 in BT.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

Alright, brace yourselves........I'm Canadian. I know, it's quite overwhelming at first, especially since we just ooze with awesomeness and maple syrup. Apart from having a speech impediment which forces me to say "Eh" after each sentence, I am an avid snowboarder and hockey player, in addition to being an avid gamer, eh. I currently work at a Ski/Snowboard Shop in my city and like to be around fun-loving people with a very open sense of humor, in and out of the game. I also build igloos in my spare time. True Story.
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Azaris - 70 Human Mage   Azaris - 70 Human Mage EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:17 am

First off, where from in Canada?

Secondly, you're in a lot of Kara/T4 gear, and have none of the badge upgrades but the ring. Do you have badges stored to bring your gear up closer to a T5/6 raiding level?

Not to be overly critical or anything we can certainly give you a fair shake.
Back to top Go down
Azaris

Azaris

PostSubject: Re: Azaris - 70 Human Mage   Azaris - 70 Human Mage EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:37 am

Calgary, AB is the answer to your first question. Fellow Canuck I presume?

In regards to my gear, there are a few reasons why there are some upgrades missing. The main one being that a lot of my raiding
was done as a resto druid, who has since been retired. I have only been actively raiding BC content with my mage for a couple of months (I've had him for 3 years though), and in that time I have been quite unlucky with key drops from T5/T6 and ZA content. I am currently in the process of saving my badges for the 150 badge
dagger, as well as have been saving up money and mats to get the T5 craftable pieces like the Belt of Blasting. I know that my spell damage may seem low, but I also sacrificed a lot of +spell damage, especially in the gem department, to get my spell hit capped asap. With that said, I always come to raids with all consumables at my disposal (Flask of Pure Death, Superior Wizard Oil, Blackened Basilisk) to bump my fire damage up to near 1100, and that's without other buffs.
Back to top Go down
Rebma

Rebma

PostSubject: Re: Azaris - 70 Human Mage   Azaris - 70 Human Mage EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:59 am

Its a mage.

Can I keep it?

Promise I'll clean up after it... bounce
Back to top Go down
Voracity
Admin
Admin
Voracity

PostSubject: Re: Azaris - 70 Human Mage   Azaris - 70 Human Mage EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:40 am

Who will clean up after Synthan though?
Back to top Go down
https://ratedr.forumakers.com
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Azaris - 70 Human Mage   Azaris - 70 Human Mage EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:08 am

Edmonton at the moment.

I like your response, and I think we can help push you up to where we need you to be to fill a raid spot. Feel free to contact me in game at any point for a trial.
Back to top Go down
Azaris

Azaris

PostSubject: Re: Azaris - 70 Human Mage   Azaris - 70 Human Mage EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:53 am

Excellent. I will initiate the transfer this afternoon when I get home from work and will contact you in-game. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azaris - 70 Human Mage   Azaris - 70 Human Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Azaris - 70 Human Mage
Page 1 of 1