Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)

Go down 
+6
Kaimbelian
balinos
Deaken
Moontree
loney143
Rebma
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebma

Rebma

Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) Empty
PostSubject: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:56 am

Character Name: Rebma
Race / Class: Human Mage

Spec: Frost

Have any resist sets?: I'm a mage! I stand the hell back and shoot frostbolts at shit! What More do you people want from me!?
(Seriously though, I'll scrounge up whatever resists are required of me.)

Why did you choose this spec? To save my own ass when the going gets rough.

Do you have off-spec gear? Hex no, I'll never go fire unless I'm threatened at gunpoint.

Link to Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Rebma

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? pppftttt...I've been known to make truckers and sailors blush from time to time.

Previous Guild(s): Invictus Fortunia
Reason for Leaving: Well, apparently after a 2 week vacation to visit my family in Michigan, I returned to find that everyone I stalk..err, I mean love and adore has migrated from I.F over to Rated R.
Raid Experience: Kara, Gruul's, Mag, Some T.K, and Some S.S.C

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? If the price is righ...I mean, nah, you lead, I'll follow.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

I'm a chick. (Does this in any way score me brownie points?)
I'm 33. (No old hag jokes)
I've been playing this time sink since release.
I'm on EST (Florida to be exact)
My other characters include a Kara-geared Holy priest, and a very gimpy (but cute) 70 gnome lock.

My hubby will probably want to follow me over here. He has a well geared Holy Pally, or a resto Druid, or a Huntard, or, many of you may know him as his loud mouthed, forum whoring warlock, Synthan.

That is all. I must attend to my house-wifely duties now. I'll see you shiney, happy people in-game.
Back to top Go down
loney143

loney143

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:41 pm

I'm sorry reb... there are like 50 women in this guild already, so it probably won't be scoring you any particular brownie points. At least it won't untill you talk dirty to deak.
Back to top Go down
Rebma

Rebma

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:40 pm

loney143 wrote:
I'm sorry reb... there are like 50 women in this guild already, so it probably won't be scoring you any particular brownie points. At least it won't untill you talk dirty to deak.

So I've noticed. And they're all supermodels, too. I recant my previous headline. It should now be : "Very plain mage will Cyb0r for guild invite."
Back to top Go down
loney143

loney143

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:03 pm

5 minute with Deak and you'll be in...lol
Back to top Go down
Moontree

Moontree

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:12 pm

loney143 wrote:
...or post a picture of yourself covered in Saran wrap... cat
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1394328308
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:13 pm

I saw enough of those pictures in Defias thanks.
Back to top Go down
balinos

balinos

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:48 pm

REBMA!!! maybe u remember taking a noob hunter into irreverence in 6/8 beaststalker many moons ago? WELL THAT NOOB WAS ME AND IM STILL FUCKING NEW!
Back to top Go down
balinos

balinos

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:50 pm

wait... synthan doesnt play a lock no more?
Back to top Go down
Kaimbelian
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Kaimbelian

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 pm

well he plays whatever we needed and that happen to be his paladin . lol!
Back to top Go down
Griaane

Griaane

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:11 am

Hey hot stuff!! About time you get on Razz
Back to top Go down
Oktavia

Oktavia

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:51 pm

Yes..Let's add more sexy bitches.

As long as they don't resemble Chucky.
Back to top Go down
loney143

loney143

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:49 pm

The chucky thing was fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Volatyle

Volatyle

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:56 am

heheheh i love that i'm in guild for like a week and already made a post that will forever be remembered =P
Back to top Go down
http://srsly.nu
Rebma

Rebma

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:46 am

Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) L_b940ec090ac2230b606d4be2dc9103a1

Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) Cabbage-patch

Bears a striking resemblance, no?
Back to top Go down
Razx

Razx

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:02 pm

I <3 Rebma... the best chain sheeper on the server IMO
/cast Polymorph
Polymorph breaks.
/CAST polymorph
Polymorph breaks
/BITCH SLAP
Polymorph dies.
Back to top Go down
loney143

loney143

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:39 pm

Vol, you have a couple posts that won't be forgotten... let us not forget the video you linked either.
Back to top Go down
Volatyle

Volatyle

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:06 pm

ohhh she IS pretty damn gorgeous indeed. =)

and Loney - hahaha for sure. =P

Rebma - post that in the camwhore thread =)
Back to top Go down
http://srsly.nu
Oktavia

Oktavia

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)   Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:20 pm

OMG Rebma is beautiful.

This is truly the sexiest guild on Kilrogg.
Back to top Go down

Sexiest Mage Evar! (And She's a RL chick, too!)
Page 1 of 1