Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Longshot

Hunter App. Empty
PostSubject: Hunter App.   Hunter App. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:50 am

Character Name:Longshot
Race / Class:Dwraf hunter
Spec:BM 41/20
Have any resist sets?:no but
Why did you choose this spec? After reviewing and testing out all spec.. found that BM spec do the most dammage plus mana efficicency"plus very well in pvp" heh
Do you have off-spec gear?i kinna have 2 set of gear for pvp and pve

Link to Armory Profile

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? HAHAHAHAHAH as long as you dont talk about my left nut... i never get offened hahahaahah " i hope you know what i mean by saying that... ' p.s just incase you dont ... there nothing offened me cause iam here to have fun and iam too damn old to get offened

Previous Guild(s):The reservoir dogs
Reason for Leaving:only raid 2 nights a weeks, and some week only 1 night , and the most is 2 hours a night ... and it not enough for me
Raid Experience:
Tk
ssc
Mh
and would like to go deeper in BT and hopefuly do SW.
Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:
Welll my life is so fuck up " hopefully is ok with ya i say that" that iam 31 years old man working 60 hours a still maange to wow i dont know how i do it but i did it.... owned ad operate a Beauty salon in PA' Free manicure for all guildies " and not that iam lazy not wanted to talk about my self but that prety much it... i work 10 till 6 . six days a week and wheni go home i log on all night. i rather do nothing but wow.. other then going out with my family. but right now myd aughter is in school so she to to sleep early and wake up early.. there for we dont do much untill weeken....

P.S Understanding my english is very shitty ... but since you want me to talk about my self i do waht i can... it much more fun when i talk on vent / ts :-)
Back to top Go down

Hunter App.
Page 1 of 1