Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorsha Hunter Hybrid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorsha

Sorsha

Sorsha Hunter Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Sorsha Hunter Hybrid   Sorsha Hunter Hybrid EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:09 pm

APPLICATION
Character Name: Sorsha
Race / Class: Draenei / Hunter
Spec: Hybrid 0 / 25 / 36
Have any resist sets?: not yet
Why did you choose this spec? solo/pvp at first but adjusted the spec for group dynamics
Do you have off-spec gear? my gear is set up to be marksman or survival so no

Link to Armory Profile: Sorsha

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here?
um no I am not easily offended in fact I usually do the offending just ask me about onions and helicopters if you dare

Previous Guild(s):
Alliance - The Remnant
Reason for Leaving: haven't left yet but there is only 3 of us(sister, brother-in-law and me)
Raid Experience: pre-bc all raids except Naxx(destruction warlock), bc kara up to chess event(resto shaman)
(most raiding was accomplished on the Horde side)

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? nope

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:
I am 30 years old and ex-military USAF. Will be starting college in Aug but its all day classes and work will be in the evenings but not sure the days yet since they haven't told me yet other then I switch to night shift from graveyards on the 18th but its part time. Not really much else other then I'm pretty laid back and just looking for a good group of people like my old horde guild(all ex-military) where you could just be yourself and not worry about what you say unless their kids were around while on vent or skype.
Back to top Go down
balinos

balinos

PostSubject: Re: Sorsha Hunter Hybrid   Sorsha Hunter Hybrid EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:35 pm

you should not be survival with 450 agi. Most your pieces dont even have agi.

edit: alot of your pieces are quest rewards from pre 70. I think you can find green boots that are better.
Back to top Go down
Pookwithcake
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Pookwithcake

PostSubject: Re: Sorsha Hunter Hybrid   Sorsha Hunter Hybrid EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:19 pm

I would recomend respecing BM and not gemming with Stam and Crit gems. Go for agility gems and enchants. You need around 600 agility to hit Survival, otherwise you are just going to be gimping your dps.
Back to top Go down
Sorsha

Sorsha

PostSubject: Re: Sorsha Hunter Hybrid   Sorsha Hunter Hybrid EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:52 am

only 3 of my pieces(ring, boots, trinket) are pre 70 quest rewards and 6/17 peices dont have agi. boots will be upgraded to season 1 boots as soon as i get 2k honor so tomorrow. i do have a polearm i use terrok's quill or something but have been trying to get 350 in daggers so dual wielding daggers atm. with my polearm by agi is 511 i think. i need everything enchanted but getting mats for my gun wiped out my funds and if i do any more dailies right now i think ill slit my wrists. been working heroics to get some badge gear or drops but the times i am on its hard to find a tank and healer at the same time. my dps is gimped abit but my CC abilities for heroics and the expose weakness proc from crits makes up for it group wise. i dont look at just straight dps i look at how someone plays there character and keeps the group from wiping. i did marksman for awhile but marksman sucks balls and i am not a fan of BM spec(not really into fucking sheep).
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorsha Hunter Hybrid   Sorsha Hunter Hybrid EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:14 am

We're full
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorsha Hunter Hybrid   Sorsha Hunter Hybrid Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorsha Hunter Hybrid
Page 1 of 1