Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazamath

Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter   Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:39 am

Character Name: Waldorff
Race / Class: Dwarf/ Hunter
Spec: Beast Mastery (I do not have ferrets)
Have any resist sets?: Not Yet
Why did you choose this spec? Good for grinding out some levels and a decent balance between solo and group play.
Do you have off-spec gear? I have vendor trash so I am spec'ed to resist strong winds and the occasional yo' momma joke.

Link to Armory Profile

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? No, I am here to have a good time and meet some interesting people. I doubt that anything said could offend me so no worries Smile just remember I could wear you like a watch... just imagine the possibilities.

Previous Guild(s): N/A (Haven't played in a while)
Reason for Leaving: My computer was crap and I barely had enough time to feed myself let alone grind. I'm more of the casual gamer.
Raid Experience: I have killed ants, cockroaches and the occasional hornet with Raid, I am telling that shit is no joke!

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? I am currently wearing the equivalent to wet paper towel armor (not even Bounty level that’s easily Tier 2 Paper towel armor, you have to take down the soccer mom raid boss for that) so I am not all too concerned about wearing low level gear at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mazamath

PostSubject: The about me part....   Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:00 am

About me:

One thing is I can be a little forgetful as is apparent because I have to add a response to complete my application. Other than that I am a casual gamer and from time to time have bouts of creative inspiration (the head shrinks like to call it episodes of psychotic instability).

The basics- I live in Des Moines (in Washington not Iowa) which is a little south of Seattle and I am um... yeah.... god if you want to know something just ask. If you want to know more ask Shlep he works with me in the rat hole we call Hell.

Looking forward to chatting and seeing everyone in game. Laterz
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter   Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Were you intending on raiding, or just adding to the already intolerable levels of short bus syndrome in gchat?
Back to top Go down
Razx

Razx

PostSubject: Re: Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter   Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:57 pm

I believe the Politcally correct way to say "Short Bus" is "Destretched Vehicle for the Mentally Handicapped" ...
Back to top Go down
Waldorff

Waldorff

PostSubject: Intolerable Levels... you might be surprised at my level of intolerance...   Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:01 am

I plan on doing some raids when I get the chance and I definitely plan on contributing to the vast levels and layers of insanity in the chat but I have always found the short bus reference non-pc as well (totally Mac inspired) I prefer "sub-orange height and length delineation conveyance while undergoing personal experiences of intermittent to permanent synaptic communication process deficit with limited response and relay functionality". (I realize that is a huge stretch for the joke but I'm tall so if it goes over your head just jump for it)
Back to top Go down
Grue

Grue

PostSubject: Re: Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter   Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 7:10 am

My brain hurts.
Back to top Go down
Pookwithcake
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Pookwithcake

PostSubject: Re: Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter   Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:15 am

I am so confused right now. Are you an alt? Who are you, and what is going on?

Ahhh so confused, can't make cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter   Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Waldorff (Mark)- Hunter
Page 1 of 1