Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gruesovaron - Human Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grue

Grue

Gruesovaron - Human Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Gruesovaron - Human Warrior   Gruesovaron - Human Warrior EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:39 pm

Character Name: Gruesovaron
Race / Class: Human / Warrior
Spec: Fury - 17/44/0
Have any resist sets?: Full Frost and Nature from the days of MTing Hydross
Why did you choose this spec? Because I enjoy being able to quest and play the game outside of raiding.
Do you have off-spec gear? Tank Gear: 488 defense, 14622 armor, 15174 HP (while fury speced) can break 490 defence with the loss of 450HP if needed.

Link to Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Gruesovaron

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? No

Previous Guild(s): Method of Kilrogg, Overwhelming Injustice of Llane, Illuminati, Chipotle, and CoL of Kilrogg
Reason for Leaving: I quit the game a little over a month ago and since then method has stopped raiding. OI also stopped raiding before I transfered back to kilrogg. I left the server when Illuminati /gdisband.
Raid Experience: I've cleared SSC and all content before including full clears of ZA. TK with the exception of KT, 4/5 MH and 4/9 BT while in Method.

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? No

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

I'm 25. And I hardly ever go to my MySpace.
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gruesovaron - Human Warrior   Gruesovaron - Human Warrior EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:15 pm

I don't remember, did you not suck last night? Cause there was a lot of sucking going on. God, this guild has too many ladies, and I don't have a large enough text box.
Back to top Go down
Nakittycat

Nakittycat

PostSubject: Re: Gruesovaron - Human Warrior   Gruesovaron - Human Warrior EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:04 pm

Just drink beer and enjoy our boobs
Back to top Go down
loney143

loney143

PostSubject: Re: Gruesovaron - Human Warrior   Gruesovaron - Human Warrior EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:08 pm

There are boobs everywhere on this site and in this guild!!!!
Back to top Go down
Grue

Grue

PostSubject: Re: Gruesovaron - Human Warrior   Gruesovaron - Human Warrior EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:22 pm

Deaken wrote:
I don't remember, did you not suck last night? Cause there was a lot of sucking going on. God, this guild has too many ladies, and I don't have a large enough text box.

I didn't get there till all the trash was cleared. I would have had pots/sharpening stones, but I was literally summoned into SSC 2 mins after I logged on.

http://wowwebstats.com/jfmgizux2nr5u?s=129342-174127
Back to top Go down
loney143

loney143

PostSubject: Re: Gruesovaron - Human Warrior   Gruesovaron - Human Warrior EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 3:02 pm

Thats okay, sometimes damage slacks... I fucking died twice on the kill that you linked the wws for. So I got to spend 17% of the time with my face on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gruesovaron - Human Warrior   Gruesovaron - Human Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Gruesovaron - Human Warrior
Page 1 of 1