Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anglica-Human Shadow Priest - 70

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anglica-Human Shadow Priest - 70 Empty
PostSubject: Anglica-Human Shadow Priest - 70   Anglica-Human Shadow Priest - 70 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 4:38 pm

Character Name: Anglica
Race / Class: Human Priest
Spec: 14/0/47 Shadow

Have any resist sets?: well, no. I could work on that if it's an issue.

Why did you choose this spec? It is fun. It's almost like having the best of two worlds.

Do you have off-spec gear? yes, but still building my off spec gear. It's about 1500 bonus healing.

Link to Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Anglica

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? No, I think most things are hilarious. I am very quiet, even after I get to know you.

Previous Guild(s):Lies and Propaganda, before that a few small newer guilds.

Reason for Leaving:The raiding seemed to just stop, there were never any groups going anywhere. I got bored.

Raid Experience: Kara, ZA, Mag, Gruul and SSC/TK.

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? Not at all, but please for the love of God lets do something! I just want to play.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

Well I am older than your average player (slightly) But you would never know it. I do have a full time job dealing with whinny people all day and when I get home my 3 (yes, 3) kids and Husband (only 1 there, lol) love on me and then go away. I spend my free time either working out or killing things in video games, stress relief is a must! I love movies, I love sushi and I am slighty crazy. I am quiet, but that is only because I am such a great listener! What a Face
Back to top Go down

Anglica-Human Shadow Priest - 70
Page 1 of 1