Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
latte

Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed   Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 6:33 am

APPLICATION
Character Name: Ventilatte
Race / Class: NE Priest
Spec: Holy
Have any resist sets?: No.
Why did you choose this spec? I Enjoy healing - i have a Dranei Resto Shaman who is almost as well geared
Do you have off-spec gear? Yes, damage casting set
Link to Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Ventilatte

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? No, I'm not easily offended.

Previous Guild(s): Severance
Reason for Leaving: Lack of progression and the guild is falling apart.
Raid Experience: Some SSC and TK.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

I am a more mature player (older than your average player) and would very much like to see the BC end game content before the expansion pack comes along. You won't hear me talking much on vent - i will when necessary - but am looking for a mature, fun experience with a guild that plays well but doesnt take itself too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed   Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:07 pm

Approved, talk to me or Voracity in game please.
Back to top Go down
Voracity
Admin
Admin
Voracity

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed   Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:49 pm

If Voracity isn't on, my alts are Unsound, Seirim, Gallifrey.
Back to top Go down
https://ratedr.forumakers.com
latte

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed   Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 6:36 pm

sorry guys - I have been trying to talk but haven't been on for long all day - patriots playing football. I am often on during the day so if you see a toon with a suffix of latte (icedlatte, decaflatte, grandelatte etc or maybe decafmocha) that will be me - i will keep looking for you two also.

(i don;t go to starbucks at all - just seemed like a good naming convention :-) )
Back to top Go down
Synthan
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Synthan

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed   Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:11 am

You can look for anyone online actually. If Deak or V aren't online usually someone else can assist you. At the very least they can let you know if they intend on coming back anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed   Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest - +2150 healing unbuffed
Page 1 of 1