Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cath/Grig - Tank and Lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grignack

Cath/Grig - Tank and Lock Empty
PostSubject: Cath/Grig - Tank and Lock   Cath/Grig - Tank and Lock EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 12:02 am

APPLICATION
Character Name: Cathrilos/ Grignack
Race / Class: Human Warrior/Gnome Warlock
Spec: 8/5/48 Protection and 21/40 Destruction.
Have any resist sets?: None on both toons. I was working on both the NR/FR for Hydross and almost finished, but nobody fights him anymore so I gave up on that.
Why did you choose this spec? I like to tank, and I like doing insane damage Smile.
Do you have off-spec gear? I have some decent pieces for dps on Cath, but not much affliction gear on Grig.

Link to Armory Profile:
Cathrilos - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Cathrilos
Grignack - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Grignack

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? Not at all.

Previous Guild(s): I was in Kill Switch for about a year and a half, several smaller guilds that friends invited me to, Onara being one of them. At the moment, I'm in Circle of Truth.
Reason for Leaving: I haven't left CoT, but they only concentrate on one instance at a time and I'm looking for more endgame content. I'm more about seeing all the fights and Dungeons.
Raid Experience: Full Kara, Full ZA, 5/6 ssc (not Vashj,) 2/4 TK (VR and Kael,) and Rage in MH.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

I'm pretty mellow and easy going. Ive known Neewal, Eirys, and Addition for at least a couple years each and I'm pretty sure they can vouch for me. I'm a Team Leader at ChickFilA, been working there for a little over a year now. Unfortunately, that means I really have to work around everyone else's schedules, but for the most part i work 8-5 so I can make raids easily. Even more unfortunate, my girlfriend's school/work schedule is even more hectic, so that leaves time for me to get home and do nothing....but play WoW. Any questions at all, feel free to ask in game or even here, nothing to hide at all. Hope that's enough for you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebma

Rebma

Cath/Grig - Tank and Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cath/Grig - Tank and Lock   Cath/Grig - Tank and Lock EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:07 am

Zomg ChickFilA~

Tell em to put better toys in the kids meals, srsly. Razz

Cath. He tanks stuff. Purdy good, too. cheers
Back to top Go down

Cath/Grig - Tank and Lock
Page 1 of 1