Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atermis

Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank Empty
PostSubject: Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank   Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:27 pm

Character Name: Atermis
Race / Class: NE/War
Spec:17/44/0 (fury)
Have any resist sets?: no, but if was needed to become a tank after a little work i could get the resist needed
Why did you choose this spec? i love being able to do melee dps and kick the shit out of bosses, i also like to tank sometimes
Do you have off-spec gear? yes, i have a decent kara/gruuls tanking set tht if i was needed to tank full-time could just use a few replacements and i'd be ready to go

Link to Armory Profile:

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? haha nope, i sometimes offend others

Previous Guild(s): random garbage guilds tht ended up breaking up b/c of stupid people
Reason for Leaving: dumbasses
Raid Experience: kara, gruuls, SSC- hydross, lurker. TK-VR

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? nope i could care less

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]: Well idk if any of this matters but my name is Josh, I'm 16. I am eager to see high end content finally and be a successful part in progression. I also like to smoke weed and drink, if tht helps... Smile
Back to top Go down
Drrockzo

Drrockzo

PostSubject: Re: Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank   Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:20 am

Do you do Cocaine?
Back to top Go down
Atermis

PostSubject: Re: Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank   Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:30 am

haha not atm no. i've heard its quite fun tho
Back to top Go down
Atermis

PostSubject: Armory   Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:32 am

Here's my armory link, idk y it isnt showing unless its just not showing for me.

Back to top Go down
Atermis

PostSubject: Re: Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank   Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:43 am

ok im just retarded, here it is...lol
Back to top Go down
Atermis

PostSubject: Re: Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank   Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:44 am

shit, hopefully this works
Back to top Go down
Drrockzo

Drrockzo

PostSubject: Re: Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank   Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:51 am

Quote :
haha not atm no. i've heard its quite fun tho

phail
Back to top Go down
loney143

loney143

PostSubject: Re: Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank   Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:42 am

haha, armory links don't work most of the time in the recruitment forums for some reason... think it has something to do with you being a restricted access account on the website, but I do like your many failed attempts at getting it on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank   Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank Empty

Back to top Go down

Atermis fury warrior/maybe tank
Page 1 of 1