Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abime - Lv70 rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abime,

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Abime - Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Character Name:Abime
Race / Class:Rogue
Spec:Combat - Sword spect
Have any resist sets?:no yet i need a couple of heart of darknest and i will make my Shadow resist set.
Why did you choose this spec?:Because is the best spect for a rogue in raid.
Do you have off-spec gear?Yes - Full Pvp set

Link to Armory Profile

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here?

Previous Guild(s):The Rikana
Reason for Leaving:no more raid
Raid Experience: Gruul's: Clear Mag: clear SSC:5/6 TK:3/4 Hyjal:3/5 BT:3/9

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:Im a 18 years old guy, i love drinking, i love hunting In Real life thats my favorite sport! I like the metal music, iwork and i have school at same time (4 more month and no more school. Laughing That's the person i am.

PS: Hunting season start the 4 October if i join ill miss 3-4 raid in October no more depend how the hunting go. Just to let you know.

If you have any question about me ask Abime or my alt Vondernatch.

Any questions? Send either Deaken, Ayjae, Voracity, Pookwithcake or Eirys a tell in-game. Some of us have a million alts, so just ask folks with the Rated R tag to point the way to us. Or yell in Trade chat about meeting Deaken in the Tram, it may spark his attention.

Do not bump your own application.
Do not spam forums with "OMG DID U READ MY APP??!!ONE"
Back to top Go down
Abime,

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Abime - Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:43 pm

There my armory
Back to top Go down
Abime,

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Abime Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Hee... I post my armory 2 time and nothig so if you need to see my gear let me know on this post and ill meet you in the game. Sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abime - Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:46 pm

ESL?
Back to top Go down
Joshawa

Joshawa

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abime - Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:54 pm

English as a Second Language
Back to top Go down
Abime,

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Abime Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:42 pm

Yea but thats not the prob, i have somme issue with my Key board im sorry about that. And i miss this question the first time i post my applycation:Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here?
Answer: no i'm so passive.
Back to top Go down
Kaimbelian
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Kaimbelian

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abime - Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:56 pm

prob= Problem
somme=Some
applycation=Application

It is okay some keyboards can be very tricky, but you know not everyone can type perfect, and sometimes you hit a letter more then twice.
Back to top Go down
Abime,

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Abime - Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:18 am

Yea lol my english is not perfect but im trying to do my best eatch time. My girl friend help me alot with my english. I set the issue with my key board too thats will help too.
Back to top Go down
Synthan
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Synthan

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abime - Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:56 am

You Speak of a Girlfriend. I don't believe you.

Pics or you are lieing. Naked pics are preferred
Back to top Go down
Abime,

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Abime - Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:38 pm

loll give me 300 dkp and ill give you 3 picture Razz and my Girl Friend will kill me loll
Back to top Go down
Abime,

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Abime Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:58 pm

This is a try to link armory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abime - Lv70 rogue   Abime - Lv70 rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Abime - Lv70 rogue
Page 1 of 1