Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70-Rogue..Maybe others

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Razx

Razx

70-Rogue..Maybe others Empty
PostSubject: 70-Rogue..Maybe others   70-Rogue..Maybe others EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:24 pm

APPLICATION
Character Name: Razx
Race / Class: Human Rogue
Spec: Combat Fist/Sword
Have any resist sets?: Gotta Crappy Shadow resist set I started...but its pretty Garbage.
Why did you choose this spec? I'm typically a sword Rogue all the way, but Blizzard decided to pass out free sweet epics, and the MH fist was ~12 dps more than my previous Gladiator sword. Combat, imo, is the best PvE spec because Combat Potency owns face for one, and the sword spec for my oh has the extra chance to hit again giving an even greater chance for CP to proc. I can go into more of this shit if you would like, but Im sure you guys know it all.
Do you have off-spec gear? I have almost a full PvP set.

Link to Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Razx
FYI, my dumb ass logged out in the gear I was wearing for 5v5's the other day...Ive been logging out in my PvE gear lately, but Im not sure when it will update. If my gear doesn't change by the time you view this app. I can pop on in game for a lil sneak peak. (And shit, who knows what you might get to see Wink )

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? lol..only when people call me a meanie...hits me deep. Oh, and I tend to cry when I run out of whiskey and beer.

Previous Guild(s): Severance, Obey Sin, Invictus Fortunia
Reason for Leaving: Damn guilds wont stay together...all good people though.
Raid Experience: Kara, Gruul/Mag, ZA(Full Bear run), 4/6 SSC, 3/4 TK - Pre BC- ZG, MC, AQ's, partial BWL, Full Naxx

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? Ive just been sitting on my ass lately...don't see what a few weeks/months is gonna hurt. Anyone got a Beer and shot of whiskey while I wait.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]: Im a college student at Cal Poly Pomona in California. Im really big into snowboarding, drinking, snowboarding while drinking, MMA, Dodgeball (used to be semi-pro...I swear to God), and I love BBQ'n and drinkin beer with buds. I've also been told I have a hot GF...with Hot friends...with pictures...Get the drift Wink

As a side note, I have a few friends that reside in Invictus Fortunia with me...all good players. None of there mains put out less than 1100-1200 sustained dps, and the healers are all 2k bonus healing. I am applying on my own, but I thought I would mention it since you guys seem to be in need of a few players.
Back to top Go down
Voracity
Admin
Admin
Voracity

PostSubject: Re: 70-Rogue..Maybe others   70-Rogue..Maybe others EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Send one of the officers [Deaken, Voracity, Dissonance, Beldruk, Sabethodne] a tell in game, we will be interested in picking up you and your folks.
Back to top Go down
https://ratedr.forumakers.com
loney143

loney143

PostSubject: Re: 70-Rogue..Maybe others   70-Rogue..Maybe others EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 3:09 am

I'm here because of the giant cartoon boobies on the guild banner!!!
Back to top Go down
Pookwithcake
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Pookwithcake

PostSubject: Re: 70-Rogue..Maybe others   70-Rogue..Maybe others EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:57 am

I am here because I have some cake, and you might as well share it.
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 70-Rogue..Maybe others   70-Rogue..Maybe others EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:14 pm

Denied based on the premise that Loney has actually paid someone to take pictures of him. And his name is Loney, which is too close to Lonney.
Back to top Go down
Pookwithcake
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Pookwithcake

PostSubject: Re: 70-Rogue..Maybe others   70-Rogue..Maybe others EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:59 pm

Aww but look he has a cute little bunny.
Back to top Go down
loney143

loney143

PostSubject: Re: 70-Rogue..Maybe others   70-Rogue..Maybe others EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:05 pm

I was here 3 years before that toolshed cocksucking son of a fucking bitch no tallent assclown... and those are my senior pictures... and you can't tell me you don't like the bunny!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70-Rogue..Maybe others   70-Rogue..Maybe others Empty

Back to top Go down

70-Rogue..Maybe others
Page 1 of 1