Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ccaptainsano-dwarf rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
captains

ccaptainsano-dwarf rogue Empty
PostSubject: ccaptainsano-dwarf rogue   ccaptainsano-dwarf rogue EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Character Name: ccaptainsano
Race / Class: dwarf rogue
Spec: going back to combat swords when i get raiding again
Have any resist sets?: no
Why did you choose this spec? pushes out the best dps
Do you have off-spec gear? pvp gear

Link to Armory Profile:

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? nope

Previous Guild(s): Good with Ketchup and QQ
Reason for Leaving: still in QQ but not raiding, left GWK because one of the officers sucked
Raid Experience: lead full ZA runs, all of SSC and TK but vashj and kael

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members?
nope, I have not been playing for a few months so looking to get back into the game, I would not mind starting off a little lower and working my way back into it.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

I am 17 years old, my birthday is July 24th. I just graduated from a private highschool in Connecticut, heading to Ithaca College next year where I probably will not be playing much of this game. I love raiding but took quite the break from WoW while i was finishing school. Anyways i love to drink and smoke, have a good time in the game, pvp and fuck around.
Back to top Go down
Beldruk

Beldruk

ccaptainsano-dwarf rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: ccaptainsano-dwarf rogue   ccaptainsano-dwarf rogue EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:40 pm

have i met you before?
Back to top Go down

ccaptainsano-dwarf rogue
Page 1 of 1