Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Volatyle - Gnome Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Volatyle

Volatyle

Volatyle - Gnome Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Volatyle - Gnome Warlock   Volatyle - Gnome Warlock EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:38 pm

APPLICATION
Character Name: Volatyle
Race / Class: Gnome Warlock
Spec: 0/21/40 - DS/SnF
Have any resist sets?: Nope
Why did you choose this spec? Cause it boosted my dps by like 600 points from affliction and I have a wet one for massive damage.
Do you have off-spec gear? I have shit for hit and more +dmg or more +crit.

Link to Armory Profile: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Volatyle

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? ShitPissFuckCuntCockSuckerMotherFuckerTitsFartTerdandTwat. <-- good enough answer?

Previous Guild(s): Klatoo Verata Niktoo
Reason for Leaving: Can't make their 9pm ST raid times.
Raid Experience: All pre-BC cept Naxx. Ran my own successful Kara guild on Azuremyst called Fatality (that was back when Kara was still "hard") - GL, Some SSC and TK.

*Couple quick notes:
I haven't gotten to raid as much as I'd like in BC because of my daughter (single mom to a 2 1/2 year old). I made it work on my old server because we raided when she went to bed, but I xferred back to Kilrogg and joined KVN (first guild I was ever in as Varuna my Druid ) and then realized I couldn't do their raid times. Because of the fact that I can't raid and thus can't really get gear from the end game instances - I bust ass to make sure my gear is always the best it can be for what I can do (be sure to check my enchants and gems (gems are ALL rare/epic quality) which means running heroics when I can and getting badges for gear, not to mention tailoring. I'm always striving to be better and better with all of my characters (I also have a 70 mage and 70 druid, I don't really play those anymore tho since I levelled my lock). I wanna join a guild where I can actually make the raid times (your times are perfect for me) and can see some end game content. I don't mind wiping on a new boss or whatever just so long as I'm seeing new content.

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? Don't mind at all. It'll ease me into raiding again.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]:

Let's see. My name is Karol. I'm 25. I'm from Milwaukee, WI. I'm a single mom (MILF! hahaha) to a beautiful 2 1/2 year old girl. Her dad's a fucking dirtball. I just quit my job as a web developer because my boss was a flake. I'm looking for work now. I enjoy playing WoW, and have been playing it for like, 2 1/2 years now. I don't get to have much of a social life because of my daughter and raising her alone, but when I do get to go out I like to check out my brother's 70's rock cover band, or just hang out with friends. I'm a total nerd, I'm a coding fanatic and have been a self taught web designer since I was 13 years old. I can sit and stare at the same block of code debugging and making it perfect for hours on end. I like all things technical and I'm working on a bachelor degree in college ( have 1 year under my belt, going back to school in Spring 09) - I'm a computer science major - I want to be a GUI designer. Smile I'm cocky and loud and I swear like a sailor - you asked up there if I am easily offended, nah... I'm the one that easily offends others Wink But yeah anything else feel free to ask.

You can contact me ingame on Volatyle or Voleta. =)
Back to top Go down
http://srsly.nu
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Volatyle - Gnome Warlock   Volatyle - Gnome Warlock EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Approved, contact me in game.
Back to top Go down
Nakittycat

Nakittycat

PostSubject: Re: Volatyle - Gnome Warlock   Volatyle - Gnome Warlock EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:56 pm

Holy mother of MILF...welcome home Karol
Back to top Go down
Volatyle

Volatyle

PostSubject: Re: Volatyle - Gnome Warlock   Volatyle - Gnome Warlock EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:28 pm

Nakittycat wrote:
Holy mother of MILF...welcome home Karol

LOL Thank you =)
Back to top Go down
http://srsly.nu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volatyle - Gnome Warlock   Volatyle - Gnome Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Volatyle - Gnome Warlock
Page 1 of 1