Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thillia -- Spriest

Go down 
+2
Razx
Thilia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thilia

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:16 am

Character Name: Thillia
Race / Class: NE/Spriest
Spec: Shadow
Have any resist sets?: No
Why did you choose this spec? Common PvE spec. Healed Pre-BC, wanted a change.
Do you have off-spec gear? In progress. About 1200 heals, give or take

Link to Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Thillia

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? Nah, I can dish and take the heat.

Previous Guild(s): Hysteria. Fresh transfer. And I joined because someone whispered me with some interesting raid times. Although, I have an 'alt' warrior by the name of Doomwarrior, and i was/am in TapOut for PvP purposes with Doom.
Reason for Leaving: Haven't left yet.
Raid Experience: Tier 4 content, Loot Reaver.

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? Nah. Could use some of the healing epix

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]: Well, I'm a month away from turning 17. I thought I'd enjoy summer raiding instead of PvPing like I did with Doom. I watch about 10 movies (theatre) a month. I sleep a lot. I go to the gym every other morning. And I'm currently looking for some work.
Back to top Go down
Razx

Razx

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:29 pm

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Back to top Go down
Thilia

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:02 pm

African or European?
Back to top Go down
Kaimbelian
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Kaimbelian

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:29 pm

What is your favorite Color?
Back to top Go down

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 5:18 pm

if i answer the 2 questions what do i win? ive always wanted my own mana battery~
Back to top Go down
Thilia

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Red, or white. Maybe blue too?
Back to top Go down
Razx

Razx

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:13 pm

She has my vote.
Back to top Go down
Thilia

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:15 pm

He*

Sorry to disappoint Sad
Back to top Go down
Wiggles

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:43 pm

I was in TapOut with Doom for a little while, seemed like a cool guy. He's got my vote if it makes any difference.
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:21 pm

I still can't remember where I know you from.
Back to top Go down
Thilia

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 7:20 pm

I post a lot on the forums. By posting, I mean I flame baddies.

I pugged a lot on Doomwarrior, kara and heroics. I did a nice chunk of arenas with Doom as well. Past that, I don't recognize your name unless you were in IRC.
Back to top Go down
teqs

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:48 am

you were in 22 diferant guilds with doomwarrior?
Back to top Go down
Thilia

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:54 am

Leveling guilds are srsbizniz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thillia -- Spriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thillia -- Spriest   Thillia -- Spriest Empty

Back to top Go down

Thillia -- Spriest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rated R :: Free Booze and Women :: Fresh Faced Applicants-
Jump to: