Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galkriml

70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever Empty
PostSubject: 70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever   70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Character Name: Galkrimli
Race / Class: Dwarf/ Huntard
Spec: BM 41/20/0
Have any resist sets?: nature
Why did you choose this spec? my raid members get + damage.
Do you have off-spec gear? nope.

Link to Armory Profile
Be.imba.hu Search: us Kilrogg Galkrimli

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? NEVER!!!, lol, im a "offender" myself

Previous Guild(s): Advant garde, inquistion, DSG,
Reason for Leaving: not fun, not good geared, boring
Raid Experience: Kara/Gruul/Mag/ZA/SSC/TK/BT

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - im 15 turning 16 in october, i like raiding, i get bored alot, and im a huntard(see below for my huntard app)

ger./;';nujhybvrfgtnujhynujhydfsvrfgtnmujhujhyvfgtnujhynbvfgtbtbtbtbtrtb nhb vgfdfghjk.;uhyrtfe4590-9876543213er45t67890-=[-p0o9iujhyrfgtrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftwqfg,sekgjaegkadfkjawgkqergiousdjkladfaofg
-Galkrimli licensed Huntard lol!
Back to top Go down
Synthan
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Synthan

PostSubject: Re: 70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever   70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 am

Thank you so much for your application. We appreciate your interest in Rated -R however I think that we are full on hunters ATM although I am no officer so don't quote me on that.

Also please see our guild name. Just like the rating implies we are not for those under 18. Some may have sneaked through the cracks but when we catch them we throw them out.

Once again I am not an officer but these are my feelings on this subject so

"in before all the mean people start bashing you"
Back to top Go down
Pookwithcake
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Pookwithcake

PostSubject: Re: 70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever   70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:04 am

[quote="Galkriml"]

ger./;';nujhybvrfgtnujhynujhydfsvrfgtnmujhujhyvfgtnujhynbvfgtbtbtbtbtrtb nhb vgfdfghjk.;uhyrtfe4590-9876543213er45t67890-=[-p0o9iujhyrfgtrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftrftwqfg,sekgjaegkadfkjawgkqergiousdjkladfaofg
quote]

What the FUCK is this shit? I know you didn't miss type since you "signed" this at the bottom. Did you just spazz out too much?
Back to top Go down
Estis

Estis

PostSubject: Re: 70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever   70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 pm

Terribad hunter. Can't follow directions, and have had reports from various friends that say the same things as well.
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever   70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:20 pm

Avante Gard. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever   70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever Empty

Back to top Go down

70 Huntard Looking to join funnest guild ever
Page 1 of 1