Rated R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shezelle - Shadowpriest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shezelle

Shezelle - Shadowpriest Empty
PostSubject: Shezelle - Shadowpriest   Shezelle - Shadowpriest EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:04 pm

Character Name: Shezelle
Race / Class: Night elf / Priest
Spec: Raid Shadow: 14/0/47
Have any resist sets?: Shadow Resist Cloak
Why did you choose this spec? I was healbot pre-BC. Wanted to try something new- I liked it Wink
Do you have off-spec gear? I have off-spec pieces. None of it is gemmed or enchanted. (about 1200+healing)

Link to Armory Profile:

Are you easily offended? If so, then why are you here? Fuck no.

Previous Guild(s): Kilrogg- Abstract; Alexstraza- Identity Crisis; Alexstraza -Zeal
Reason for Leaving:
Raid Experience: [pre-BC] ZG, Onyxia, MC, BWL, some Naxx, some AQ40, AQ20] [BC: SSC 3/5; TK 3/5; MH 2/5; Gruul; Mag; ZA 6/6]

Do you mind being stuck in lowbie BC content until we get our feet on the ground and some members? Not a problem.

Now that the easy stuff is out of the way, tell us about you - the person behind the character [anyone linking to their MySpace/Facebook/Random internet blog will be mocked, berated, and ignored - This is about you, not your internet life]: I am 27 year old female from Southern California. I'm bi-sexual, foul mouthed, enjoy getting fubar (occasionally), however- I know when to focus up to get the job done. I'm currently unemployed- Good Game Mortgage Industry! I will be returning to school soon to finish up Culinary Arts training.
Back to top Go down
Shezelle

PostSubject: Re: Shezelle - Shadowpriest   Shezelle - Shadowpriest EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:06 pm

^Apologies. =D
Back to top Go down
Joshawa

Joshawa

PostSubject: Re: Shezelle - Shadowpriest   Shezelle - Shadowpriest EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:05 am

Should I be excited by this "fubar"? Because I most certainly am...
Back to top Go down
Pookwithcake
Forum Whore
Forum Whore
Pookwithcake

PostSubject: Re: Shezelle - Shadowpriest   Shezelle - Shadowpriest EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:59 pm

I am intereseted as well in the fubar, but also the Culinary Arts, what are you going for to cook?
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shezelle - Shadowpriest   Shezelle - Shadowpriest EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:04 pm

We have three SP's on our roster already, and are adding our 5th healing priest, so I sincerely doubt there would be much of an opportunity for us to fit you into our ranks. Thank you for your interest, and we'll be in touch if the situation changes. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Shezelle

PostSubject: Re: Shezelle - Shadowpriest   Shezelle - Shadowpriest EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Thank you for the review! bounce

As far as the cooking school- I was thinking starting out slow with a recreational school. Just to get back into the habit of school. It's been awhile since high school -.- Eventually though- I was hoping to specialize in soups / saucier.

Okee doke... it's too early for me . Goodnight. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Deaken
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shezelle - Shadowpriest   Shezelle - Shadowpriest EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:42 am

Turns out, we have an opening for a SP now, and thanks to your app being well written, and in english, I'm willing to offer that spot to you if you're still interested.
Back to top Go down
Shezelle

PostSubject: Re: Shezelle - Shadowpriest   Shezelle - Shadowpriest EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:34 pm

Absolutely! I'll look for you again a bit later. pirat

alts: alliance- Anabelinda, Osirisa, and Zavijava
horde- Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Voracity
Admin
Admin
Voracity

PostSubject: Re: Shezelle - Shadowpriest   Shezelle - Shadowpriest EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Wait a second - Cheesy? From FRTAS?

I raided with you and Bigburger in Kara a couple times on my horde priest Celexa. =D
Back to top Go down
https://ratedr.forumakers.com
Shezelle

PostSubject: Re: Shezelle - Shadowpriest   Shezelle - Shadowpriest EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Yes, Cheesy from FRTAS. *smile* How are you! Smile It's a small world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shezelle - Shadowpriest   Shezelle - Shadowpriest Empty

Back to top Go down

Shezelle - Shadowpriest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rated R :: Free Booze and Women :: Fresh Faced Applicants-
Jump to: